Saturday, December 20, 2008

Sippin' Poet #6: The Drifted and Fallen

You involve a gun
A bullet to my head
No darkness ever left
To a loser with no lead
A lover with no land
Without a moment's purpose
While my mind's a tangled circus

A falling pedal ripped away from time's time
And a dreamer's life is now gone inside
Because the life has come undone
Been years since we've won
A trophy for our times
Hardships tearing us apart
With pain of some sort
Angry tears to masquerade
Some grief, a wall of hurt
Crashing us like waves
Keys to a stone's heart
And my voice is now ignored

No, I am not ignored!
Oh, I hope you are annoyed!
Enter in to feel my hate
I'll be crushing out your air
Tell me now what's fair
Tell me now, my dear
Are we now what's fair?
Are we now, my dear?

...And it's gone
You're leaving me
It's all leaving me
Leaving me alone
So I guess that this is...

No comments: