Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sippin' Poet #8: Obstacled Union

You’re a welcoming warmth of release
To an untamed devil with eccentric charms.
Use to a returning tray of cloud
She came in with a strange entrance, ringing alarm.
Let the confusion and disputes unwrap
Our differences quickly interact
But our weirdness finds a way to relax
Into a pool of ridiculous prosperity.

A complex fit to two paranormal worlds
There’s no reason for this bliss, I’m sure.
My charm that tears down large nations
Getting you bothered and breathless.
Try not to forget your obligations
As I kiss and let my hands explore
A very wrongful sensation you continually adore
With no reason to fully allow in
But you can’t help to just give in.

Slow and calm yourself down now, woman
As we cause earthquakes with our destructive temples.
My apple in your mouth, I am the filth
Corrupting a once flower, I’ll respectfully accept the bill.
Ms. So-called innocent with pleasures of burning wax
It’s no wonder we’re at times intact.
Mutuals attempt to push forward that fact
But we just can’t let it be… or I can’t…

Some feelings of doubt underneath layers of suns and droughts
And instead of just numbing numbing numb thoughts
I’ll let myself go and enjoy the ride.
I’ve already let you inside
Just promise me you won’t bite
As I’ll excavate through your body, that WonderLand
Where I quench my thirst as you quiver
And my tongue welcomes your shivers.

A sting’s a sting, and not of the sweet kind
And your sweet sting I’ll try to bare
As we’re held together rather close and near
Strange duplications in a twisted fucked up sphere
Where there’s constant troubles of portals forever spacing our plans
While you search through time to attempt to find me.
I’m not an image of perfection
Yet you love my affection.
Why? I dunno, but I’ll try to comply.
I said I’d try. There’s no right guarantee.
My vodou can only go so far and no promise
But I’ll try.

Various occasions I may push away
It’s due to a breach in comforted security.
A sense of space to recollect my sowed mind
Is what I ask for, but don’t fret, you may still be priority.

So here we are, in front of this door.
Are we in or are we out? Whatever it is, have no more doubts.
I know my place You know our place.
Follow me for once and don’t think.
Just be.
Appearances may visualize otherwise but I’ll attempt to meet
At the crossroad half-way.
Just for now allow yourself to be with me.
So just be.

No comments: