Sunday, May 10, 2009

Disney's The Princess and the Frog

If you know me, you'd know that I'm a big fan of Disney flicks, more specifically the older 2D animation. Pocahontas, Hercules, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, The Hunchback of Notre Dame being among my absolute favorites. Now for years I've been complaining to many people that I want to see a return to 2D animation for Disney again and this winter I get my wish. And not only that, but finally a black princess as the main character (also sharing the name with my best bud, Tiana) AND an evil Vodou priest voiced by the man Keith David!!!

2 comments:

Tiana Mone'e said...

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my name up in lights lol. At first i was afraid of the film but i seen the new trailers for it that did not come out yet and it looks so flippin good. I can;t wait to see it. Let's go together!!!

Andrenn said...

This movie looks pretty cool. I'm not big on going to theaters for Disney Cartoons so if it's good I'll wait and rent it but i am happy to see a 2D animated film as well as one that looks so good.