Wednesday, October 1, 2008

24 Hour Comic Challenge

Every year there's a challenge run that has participants getting together and making a 24 page comic in within 24 hours. This year's challenge is October 18. You can either go to a hosted store where there's tons of people participating next to you or can do it at the comfort of your home. You just need to follow the rules and sign this form and send it to Scott McCloud along with your comic. I think I'll be doing one this year. Sounds like a bunch of fun. And so what if my drawings suck? Heh. Tokka, you should definitely try it! I'd also like to see if Tristan would do it!

Here are the websites where you can find the rules, etc etc.

http://24hourcomicsday.com/

http://www.scottmccloud.com/inventions/24hr/24hr.html

3 comments:

~ tOkKa said...

-->> ..hmmm.. maybe - - -

.. >v<

~ tOkKa said...

-->> ..haven't looked into this in over 4 years, re-reading now.

>v<

~ tOkKa said...

-->> ..well nearest event ( as usual is north of here in Denver ).

I'll see if my comic pal ,Gary wants to go in on this..

if that fails.. i suppose i could do this from the discomfort of my cage.

>v<