Saturday, October 11, 2008

Sippin' Poet #1: To Kill You Is To Love You

One thing I absolutely love about listening to new music or appreciating music I haven't listened to in a while is just how much it influences me to write again! Mostly poetry. Thanks to tokka I started listening to Adore by the Smashing Pumpkins and rocking out to their tracks from the Batman and Robin soundtrack. The music really got my mind flowing and of course the lyrics by Billy. So today I thought of two new poems, one I'll post today, maybe the other tomorrow or later on. I'll also be posting my previous ones from months ago which I still love. But yes, without further ado...

To Kill You Is To Love You

To kill you is to love you
Don't you see, don't you read?
Taking out a seed and later conceive
To wash away your pain
And release my guilt of failure.
Raising a black flower that spreads disease
Virus of the unknown, following smudge.
Let the knife in to release the pain
The tragedy you release with each breath
The sigh eloped with each death.
Because to kill me is to love me...
Is that what you believe?

4 comments:

~ tOkKa said...

-->> ..black lipstick, nail poich n' eyeliner **~~

.. ( ;] )



>v<

~ tOkKa said...

-->> ..nail ' POLICH ' ??

Greg said...

Haha! Dude, that was back in HS! The "goth" phase is long gone for me, heh heh.

~ tOkKa said...

-->> HS ?!

High Society .. !! ?! ~~ **


.. i've seen the video to Adore , buster !!

.. those people are scum !!

>;p

>v<